Read out latest case study on a real business that we worked with.
A national rapid growing company has had significant organic growth coupled with a recent acquisition of an allied business. This has placed pressure on internal resources. Financial leadership has come under the spotlight culminating with a separation with the Chief Financial Officer.
- Oversight, training and mentoring of the Finance Team
- Fill in any gaps left by the departing CFO
- Perform functional tasks to ensure deadlines are met to keep the business operating effectively
- Ensuring key elements of the financial function are delivered including preparation of Board Reports, Budgets and Financial Statements
- Identify areas requiring improvement within the Financial Procedures and in the wider corporate environment if appropriate
- Improved revenue generation and recognition processes, specifically around sales order completion.
- Existing accounting staff’s morale greatly improved as our interim CFO involved and empowered them in the problem solving and improvement process.
- Our interim CFO helped them transition to hiring a full-time CFO.
- Streamlined accounting roles and implemented new roles for current finance staff
5ivestar Business Services provided a Project CFO solution that facilitated in streamlining their Accounts Payable, receivable, the companies sales order completion time, reducing expenses, and fully utilizing all finance staff.
You will be surprised and delighted at how quickly we can understand your goals and help you develop and implement strategic initiatives. Take a load off your mind and call us for your obligation free consultation today.
Let’s chat about your business today https://5ivestar.com.au/contact-us
P: 07 3084 3692